Within the framework of the new European legislation, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we hereby inform you of our policy regarding the processing of your personal data.
Record-Trans may process your personal data. Your personal data will always be treated with the utmost care. Later in this Privacy Notification you will find full details regarding the processing of your personal data.
Please feel free to submit any questions or remarks regarding the processing of your personal data to our data controller:
Last name: van Hecke
First name: Ken
Address: Karnemelkstraat 6 – 9060 Zelzate
Email address: Ken@record-trans.com
You can also always contact the Data Protection Authority at
Processing of personal data
Record-Trans may process some of your personal data.
- This always takes place within the scope of your relationship with Record-Trans;
- All processing is limited to what is strictly necessary to guarantee good service;
- Your personal data may be shared with third parties. This is always done within the context of our service;
- Record-Trans and any third parties will treat your personal data with the greatest care and confidentiality.
- Which personal data are processed:
Within the scope of your relationship with Record-Trans the following personal data may be processed:
Personal identification data:
Last name, first name, address
Financial identification data:
Electronic identification data:
Email address, telephone number, mobile number
Professional identification data:
Occupation, current job, position
If you are an employee of an organisation or company that has a contractual relationship with Record-Trans (e.g. supplier, customer, client, ... ), we process your business data (e.g. business email address, business phone number, ... ) and personal data (e.g. first and last name, ...) within the scope of the execution of this contractual relationship.
- Purposes of the processing
Within the scope of your relationship with Record-Trans personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Customer administration/customer management
- Supplier administration/supplier management
- Accounting transactions
- Dispute management
- Execution of agreements
If you are an employee of an organisation or company that has a contractual relationship with Record-Trans (e.g. supplier, customer, client, ... ), we may use your data within the scope of the execution of this contractual relationship.
- Processing duration
Record-Trans only stores your data for the period necessary to achieve and fulfil the purposes set forth under 2.2 unless a longer retention period is required or justified by law or another legal obligation.
Disclosure of your personal data to third parties
In some cases your personal data may be transmitted to third parties. More specifically:
- To companies we work with within the framework of activities linked to the work of Record-Trans (e.g. subcontractors, service providers, etc.);
- To competent authorities or bodies stipulated by law in the context of legal and regulatory obligations.
Rights of the data subject
Within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you are granted certain rights regarding the processing of your personal data. These are:
- Right of access and the right to obtain a copy of the data
- Right to rectification of that data
- Right to erasure the data (‘right to be forgotten’)
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
If you have any questions regarding these rights or if you wish to exercise them, please contact our data controller (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Data Protection Authority (email@example.com).
Contact details data controller
van Hecke Ken
Karnemelkstraat 6 – 9060 Zelzate
We hope to have informed you sufficiently regarding how we handle your personal data.